Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day/Birthday Week

Well to start out the weekend we went up to Sierra Vista to visit my cousin Breanna and her husband Will. It was so much fun and relaxing. While we were there we went to Tombstone and to St. David. St. David is where my mom is from so we went by the cemetery to see my Grandpa. I miss him dearly. He was always there for me. Then we went and saw some more family that lives there. Monday was Memorial day so we got ready for girls camp since we were leaving on Tuesday. Kendal had a surprise birthday for me on Monday and my sister ruined by accident. It was pretty fun. We had a lot of fun that night. I'm so grateful to have a loving husband. We hung out with some friends and had cake and ice cream. Tuesday was my actual Birthday but we were going to girls camp for our ward. It was fun but freezing. We hiked 4 miles up to Horton Springs and stayed over night then hiked back the next day. I don't have pics yet for girls camp that will be later. Hope every one had a good week. Pictures are not in order lol.


Emily, Kristina, Kendal and Sarah
Me and My Sister
Holy crap im old. The BIG 22!!!!!!!!
Little Tatum so cute
Me and My hubby
Kristina, Sarah, Emily and Lana at my bday party
GRANDPA HALL
In loving memory of my Grandpa. He is always in my
heart and I miss him dearly. I love you Grandpa.
This was so funny Will and Breanna playing the Wii she
was jumping up and down cause she beat Will.
Kristina and Breanna
Us in Tombstone
Julie Mo. In Law, Dad and Mom
Dad, Mom, Kristina and Kendal
Kristina, Kendal, Scott and Lana my Best Friend

1 comment:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

i love breanna! I seriously miss that girl to death.