Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camping Trip


We went up to Big Lake for the McCray family reunion. It was so much fun. My parents also came along for the fun. We all went quad riding so much. The last day we were there, we went on one last ride and got super dirty. We didn't get that dirty but the rest of them did. The whole weekend at night we would play BIG BOOTY until like 12 we were all sleep happy by the time we were done. By the way down at the bottom some how there is a huge gap from this post to the next post. I don't know what happened.
Kristina and Kendal

This is how they were the whole way up and back down. Poor Emily stuck between these two.


Dad, Kendal and Mom







Julie, Ray, Donna, Gene, Kristina and Kendal








The big goof ball Jason




















Eldon, Emily and Jason









The newly ENGAGED couple Sarah and Craig



















Trying to be sexy while camping
























Ray













Me and My Dad















Me and my awesome husband














My best friend/mother and me
















Awesome mother in law and me

































































































1 comment:

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

Hey Kristina! i didnt know you guys had a blog! haha well your pictures are great and it was fun havin you guys stay here :) cya later! :D