Sunday, January 31, 2010

BAD NEWS

I have been cramping and bleeding since yesterday. It finally got really bad so this morning i woke up and told Kendal he needed to take me to the Emergency Room. So off we went to the hospital. They did so many test and gave me pain medication cause I was in so much pain and couldn't move. After laying there 5 hours they finally came in and told me that i had miscarried. I broke down. I was so heart broken when they said that i wasnt going to be a mom. Im grateful for a wonderful husband who loves and supports me thru everything. He is my rock. I couldnt ask for a better husband. Im grateful for all of my Family and my friends. Im grateful for the gospel. I know that things happen for a reason and that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. I cant wait until I can be a mom. It will be so much fun.
I just wanted to let everyone know.
Thank you for all the text and calls today. I love you guys.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Awwww I am so sorry Kristina. You will be a mommy really soon someday I am sure!

Eric, Lexi, Reagan & Lakai said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Missy. If you or Kendal need anything please let Eric or I know. We heart you guys!

Cajsa said...

Im sorry girly!! If you need anything just let me know!!!!

Dallin and Ashley said...

so sorry to hear of your loss

The Russell Bustle said...

Kristina & Kendal,
So sorry about your miscarriage. We love you both and we pray that you will be comforted through this.

ashley kelepolo said...

OH I am so sorry! I hope you get to feeling better! Sorry for your loss! I can't imagine going thru that!

Meagan said...

Oh Kristina. I'm SO sorry. I've been there. I really do know exactly what you're feeling. Not only does it rip your heart out, but it's like the worst physical pain you've ever been through. Augh I wouldn't wish this on anyone; I'm so sorry you have to go through it. And then it's like you've already been through enough and you seem to see pregnant women EVERYWHERE! I can't say enough how sorry I am! Call me if you need to. I'm serious. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone who has been through it, too. Here's this that'll hopefully be uplifting for you: I miscarried last March, got pregnant at the end of April, and here I am holding my beautiful baby boy. Miscarrying once doesn't mean you're doomed to a life of having a hard time having kids. You WILL have your chance to be a mom. Heavenly Father just has a better time in mind for you. You're in our prayers!