Sunday, July 18, 2010

Im so bad at this thing.......:)

Well for all of you that dont know I am 14 weeks pregnant. We are so excited and can not wait to have this bundle of joy. We are due in the middle of January. This pregnancy is going so fast. I have been feeling great. We are so grateful for all the support from our family and friends. It was fun hanging out with my mom and grandma because she finally came home but then left again to Utah. We miss her dearly. We also got to go to California and go to Universal Studios with our good friends Joe and Jessica. We had a lot of fun. It was a must needed vacation. Hope all is well with everyone. I will try and be better updating....





























3 comments:

August and Melissa said...

Congrats! Can't wait for him or her to get here!

Noelle said...

Hey! I just discovered your blog! I'm so glad we're both pregnant again and this time staying pregnant. We need to have you guys over and play games or something!

Brittany Franco said...

Wow.. small world! I met Joe and Jessica through a friend of mine at work. We've hung out with them a few times now. We'll all have to get together! Hope you're doing good. :)