Friday, November 26, 2010

Hellooooooooooooo


32 WEEKS

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. Nice to get with the family. Well not a lot new here. I am 32 weeks now. I only have about 6 to 8 weeks left until my little girl is here. I can not wait to be a mom. This month has been a crazy month. November 5th we celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary. I had a baby shower. Cody my nephew turned 7 and then Thanksgiving....





Part of the babies room......
Shower- Michelle, Kristina, Mom and Maddie

Kristina, Fran and Dad

Kristina and Chelsea

Opening Gifts

Sami, Kristina and Ashley

Mom, Kristina and Julie mother in law

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Kaylynne, Cody and Seth.... Cody turned 7

The gift we gave Cody but I was having to much fun with it.

Kendal, Cody and Kristina

Cody, Kaylynne, Tatum and Seth playing pin the tail on the Donkey
All of us girls that are pregnant.. Celeste, Kristina, April and Brittany... In order of due dates.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

LOOKIN GOOD, GIRLFRIEND! Isn't the end so exciting! And frustrating all at the same time!? Oh, I love it! I can't wait to meet your little one!