Thursday, January 8, 2009

My niece Tatum Kira Tolman was born

Proud Grandpa and Tatum
Proud Great Grandma and Tatum
Proud Grandma and Tatum
Wonderful parents and Tatum
Me and Ben
Mom, Michelle, Me and Grandma

Parents of the cute little TATUM!!!!!
Aunt Kristina and Tatum
TATUM KIRA TOLMAN


My sister Michelle had her baby on January 7 at 7:02pm weighing in at 6lbs 8oz 19 1/4 inches long. She is so beautiful and has tons of hair. Here are a few pictures from the hospital. My sister and Ben are so excited to have her in their family finally. We love you guys so much. Thats number 4 for them. I love all my family they mean the world to me.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog!!! Congratulations to Michelle! And your mom is still lookin' soooo good! Your black and white top in your Christmas pictures is super cute too. Way to work it! Love ya girl!!!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Wow she was tiny! She does have some hair! Very cute! Congrats Michelle1