Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve/ New Years Day

Me and Kendal riding out at Sycamore but didnt last long to many shooters.
My little buddy Talan and me. He didnt want to get off.
Celeste, Paul, Kendal and Blake watching football.
April the host of the party me and Celeste
Some other people that came.
Kendal and Paul setting up the game.
Celeste and me just hanging out laughing at the boys
Kendal, Me, Maddie, Gene, Lisa, Harry, Mom and Dad

Well i had to work most of the day then when i got off we went and hung out with my family and my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Harry. It was good to see them. Then me and Kendal went over to our friends Blake and April and hung out at their house for New Years. It was fun. Thanks again for having us over. Me and Kendal also went four wheeling on New Years day but we only got to ride for like 30 minutes cause every turn we did their were so many shooters. So I said lets go i dont feel like getting shot today. Hope every one had a great New Years. Happy 2009!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: