Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wedding and Halloween


On October 23rd Sarah and Craig got married in the Mesa Temple. It was such a beautiful day. We are so happy for them and we are glad Craig is in our family now. We hope they have a wonderful life together. Then we had a Halloween party at Paul and Celeste house. It was so much fun. Before we went over to there house we were at my parents visiting with them, my nieces, nephews, sister, Nana, Uncle Harry and Aunt Lisa. It was good to see them. They came down from Utah. Uncle Harry did my face paint. We had a lot of fun with our family and friends.
Matt and Kaylee

Paul and Celeste
Cute little Maycee, Blake and Paul
April the Pirate
Blake, Paul and Kendal
Kristina and Celeste
Jordan and Rachel
Kendal, Kristina, Harry and Lisa
Kristina, Kendal, Michelle, Tatum, Seth and Kaylynne
You can't see us.............. Kristina and Kendal
Kaylynne, Michelle and Mom
Kristina and Cody
Dad and Nana
Seth and Kristina
Kristina and Kaylynne
Uncle Harry and My Dad
Kristina and Tatum
I love this picture Me and my hubby
Jason, Sarah, Kendal and Eldon
Emily, Jason, Eldon and Kendal
All the boys holding Craig up at the temple
We have been friends for such a long time and now we have been sister in laws for a year now. I want her to know i love her to death and she has helped me in so many ways.
Sarah and Craig AwWWWWWWWWW
Kristina and Kami
Kristina and Kendal

4 comments:

August and Melissa said...

you look so cute! I love your hair right now!

August and Melissa said...

i love your hair right now- so cute

ANDERSONS said...

Fun Halloween get together, we have a party every year but this year to much was going on and plus I was lazy, love your guys costumes.

ANDERSONS said...

Ok so you left me a comment and instead of publishing it I deleted it, can you put it on again, sorry!