Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wow where did OCTOBER go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October was a very busy month for us. We had a birthday party for my brother he is 32 crazy and also my sister turned 30, 2 weeks prior to him. Kendal wasn't at the party he was out with a friend. Then Grandpa Stratton passed away. It was so hard to see him go. He was a wonderful man to everyone even if he didn't know you. We went to Jason's homecoming foot ball game in Snowflake. Sarah and Craig got married. They are such a cute couple. Then Halloween. Pictures to come.
My handsome husband in Grandpa's cowboy hat.
Emily, Me and Sarah at the church after the funeral.
Kristina and Kendal at the grave site.
All the brothers Eldon, Kendal and Jason

Grandma and her daughters
All the sons carrying their dad
This was hand drawn by pen by a guy in Snowflake on the casket.
Grandma, Kendal, Kristina and Grandpa. R.I.P Grandpa we miss you very much. You know how great you is. That was one of his favorite lines.

Me and My Hubby watching Jason play
#55 GO LOBOS They won.
Maddie and Kristina

All the siblings Kristina, Michelle and Gene. I'm the youngest.
Party time. David, Gene and Bobby
Mom, Gene and Dad
Gene and I. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: